Sergio Ramos answers Ajax and remembers his four Champions

first_imgSergio Ramos he replied to the tweet with a photo in which he appears with each of the four Champions you have won and the emoticon of a waving hand. The one from Camas has been proclaimed champion of the maximum European competition with the Real Madrid in 2014, 2016, 2017 and 2018. He confinement by coronavirus leads to clubs and footballers sharpen their wits in the form of challenges on social networks. He Ajax participated in a Twitter challenge in which they had to remember a Champions League match. The Dutch club shared a photo of Sergio Ramos in the box of Santiago Bernabeu in the second leg match of the Champions League, another from Tadic making a similar gesture on the grass along with a greeting emoticon remembering with the date of April 1 the result of the return of the Champions League knockout, 1-4 and that it coincides with the first day of the fourth month.last_img read more

Read More
PSG to rival Manchester City in French defender chase

first_img1 Lorient star Raphael Guerreiro Paris Saint-Germain and have joined Manchester City and Arsenal in the race to sign defender Raphael Guerreiro.The Lorient star, who has won two caps for Portugal, is hot property in Ligue 1 following a series of strong performances last term from both left-back and left wing.Guerreiro chipped in with seven league goals last season and made his international bow – sparking interest from all over Europe for his services.According to Tuttosport, PSG are on the prowl for defensive reinforcements to replace the outgoing Lucas Digne while City and the Gunners have held long-term interest in the 21-year-old star.Guerreiro, who began his career at Caen, has two years remaining on his existing deal with the Ligue 1 side but no offer is on the table to extend his contract.It opens the door for Arsene Wenger’s men and the Etihad Stadium club to move for his signature before the transfer window slams shut although Guerreiro has given no indication he wants to leave just yet.last_img read more

Read More
MCENIFF DENIES HE IS POLITICIAN AT CENTRE OF MARY BOYLE CASE

first_imgDonegal County Councillor Sean McEniff has denied he is the politician at the centre of the Mary Boyle case.The Bundoran councillor issued a statement in the wake of ‘false, damaging and malicious’ assertions that he was the politician who interfered in the case. Gemma O’Doherty’s documentary, ‘Mary Boyle: The Untold Story’, mentioned an unnamed politician who interfered with the gardaí’s ability to question their prime suspect.Following speculative comments being posted on the video, O’Doherty removed the video for several hours before making it public again – with the comment section disabled.McEniff is the second Fianna Fáil politician to come forward and deny any political involvement in the Mary Boyle case. Last week, Pat The Cope Gallagher stated that despite allegations, he was not even involved in politics at the time of Mary’s disapearance in 1977.In a statement issued by his solicitor, McEniff said he “emphatically and unconditionally denied he was the politician who allegedly contacted gardaí in Ballyshannon at the time of the disappearance of Mary Boyle.” Six year old Mary Boyle.McEniff said; “The disappearance of Mary Boyle has been a tragedy for the Boyle family and they are deeply affected by it. The gardaí have conducted detailed and extensive investigations which are continuing and should be co-operated with by all concerned.”McEniff will not be making any more public statements on the issue, and all further lines of enquiry will be dealt with through his solicitors.On Saturday, a march took place in Ballyshannon to commemorate Mary’s disappearance. More than 500 people marched in solidarity for Mary almost 40 years after her disapppearance.  MCENIFF DENIES HE IS POLITICIAN AT CENTRE OF MARY BOYLE CASE was last modified: July 18th, 2016 by Elaine McCalligShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:MARY BOYLESean McEnifflast_img read more

Read More
Pre-K academy preps children

first_imgThose who don’t register their children by that time will have to wait until the school offices open again in mid-August, and their kindergartners may be able to participate in the academy only if room is available. As such, parents are urged to register their children as soon as possible. “This is a unique intervention opportunity for us,” Maya said. “We felt it would be a magnificent opportunity to provide to our community, for the cost of bringing our teachers in for 10 days prior to the start of the school year. “We are looking at it as a new experience for us, and we’ll wait to see how it evolves,” Maya added. For more information about the program, contact your local elementary school or the district at (562) 868-8241. tracy.garcia@sgvn.com (562) 698-0955, Ext. 3051160Want local news?Sign up for the Localist and stay informed Something went wrong. Please try again.subscribeCongratulations! You’re all set! SANTA FE SPRINGS – With very few Little Lake City School District students coming into kindergarten with preschool experience, the beginning of every fall semester inevitably focuses on socialization and behavioral skills rather than academics, officials say. But that probably will change this fall with the implementation of a new Pre-Kindergarten Academy, which will be offered free to incoming kindergartners at all school sites in the two weeks before regular school begins. Assistant Superintendent Martha Maya said the academy has three goals: to introduce students to the daily kindergarten routine, to introduce the standards of school behavior, and to assess each child’s academic areas of strength or weakness. By doing so, Maya said, both students and teachers will be able to make adjustments, assess students and address any behavioral issues before the school year gets under way. AD Quality Auto 360p 720p 1080p Top articles1/5READ MORE11 theater productions to see in Southern California this week, Dec. 27-Jan. 2“It may only be for two weeks, but some of the children who come into kindergarten now still aren’t ready for school,” said Orr Elementary School kindergarten teacher Margaret Gomez. “Some have attachment issues because it’s a different setting for them,” Gomez added. “We end up spending a lot of time showing them how to line up, how to sit on the carpet, that kind of thing. “But if we had kids coming in who already had all that information, it would be much easier to start the school year and focus on academics rather than socialization.” The academy is scheduled to begin Aug. 21, running from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Monday through Thursday until Aug. 31, Maya said. The fall semester begins Sept. 6. Parents will receive information about the academy when they register their children for kindergarten before June 30, which is the last day elementary school offices are open before the summer break. last_img read more

Read More